Orange may not be the largest community, but interestingly enough, there are a total of 130 non-profit entities in town, a testament to the good-hearted people here.
There is a charity to match everyone’s interests, and we’re going to list just a handful for you. However, for a detailed list of non-profits in our towns, visit www.taxexemptworld.com/ and peruse the many possibilities.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- American Legion, 630 Grassy Hill Road: A Post or Organization of War Veterans.
- Friends of the Case Memorial Library, Inc, 176 Tyler City Road; A Charitable Organization.
- International Association of Lions Clubs, PO Box 824: Social Welfare Organization.
- New England Ballet Company, 200 Boston Post Road: Educational Organization (Ballet).
- Orange Volunteer Fire Association, Inc., PO Box 878: Social Welfare Organization.